Tuesday, April 18, 2006

You Need To Know This

(click to enlarge)


Damn it. I had my whole thing typed out ready to go, and then stupid thing reset on me and deleted all my text. Jerks.

Well, as I was planning on saying, this one is not one of my favorites. It's just kind of lazy, and not that funny. However, I didn't want to get rid of it, because if I put this in now, it allows me time to create this idea as being a recurring, simple joke, for those days when I just can't do it. Despite the lack of humor, I am kinda proud of myself with the artwork. I think I did a pretty good job of making my two cro-mags look similar enough that they could be twins, but not similar enough that they could have been cut and paste. This "strip" also marks the first appearance of a "real" cro-magnon person. HOORAY! You've been waiting, and I finally delivered. The look of the cro-mag evolves though my next few strips, and you also get a variety of looks, so you have a couple of different cave man characters. Maybe this also means some fan art will come "pouring" in?

On a historical note, I know that the clothes I designed for the cavemen look nothing like what scientists theorize the actual clothing looked like, but A) those clothes would be harder to draw B) these clothes are more comical and C) shut up you nerds.

I also must apologize for the latency in my updating. I can only blame my non-drowsy allergy medicine, which doesn't make me drowsy until around 9pm, when no matter what I am doing at that point, I start to pass out. I almost missed the end of 24 last night, that's how bad the drowsiness is. SO I will try to update on time regularly, but just so you know, I can't make any promises during allergy season.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I second that.

Art students = funny.