Tuesday, June 27, 2006

It's probably somewhere with your self respect

(click to enlarge)
Ok, another late posting, and I am up WAY later then I wanted to be tonight. I guess it was worth it though.
Ok, I need to be in bed and sleeping.
Next Morning Edit:
This is a perfect example of why you should not write dialouge when it is way past your bedtime. Sorry if the diaolgue makes no sence. The purpose of the strip is the visual joke, and hopefully you get the visual joke even though the word bubbles are actually abstructing it a bit. I also put in the arrows, for my readers who are not typically "comic readers" and don't know the proper order of reading them. Plus the arrows gave me an excuse to add color to an otherwise color lacking strip. I hope one day I give myself enough time to edit a strip where I can color the entire thing, and perhaps make some detailed background work, for "special comics".
I hope the quality of this strip in no way affects your judgement of future strips.

No comments: