Friday, March 09, 2007

And In The Morning It's, Girls

(click to enlarge)
Apparently every time I try to draw people, I make them look like they have downsyndrome. No one has told me this, it is the conclusion I have come to myself.
So yeah, I missed two posting days, and you must be saying to yourself "what the hell happened? Did he go away? Was he sick? Did his hands fall off?" I assure you it was none of the above. What happened was a case of writers block and just being busy when I wanted to work on the comic, and lazy when I didn't. I was having trouble with where to go next with my comic, and I was stuck on an idea that wasn't going anywhere. Thanks to Aaron, however, I was put on a different diection when he gave me this wonderful idea. Don't blame him if the writing sucks and the joke is offensive, that's all me, he just guided me in this direction...so I guess in a way, if you don't like this one, it is his fault.
I'm getting pretty clever with the secret names, aren't I? Today is also the birthday of half of the name and character influence for Professor Brad Siegel. So happy birthday to Brad.
I almost didn't make this post either. I had gotten that artwork all done, but for the past few nights the internet in our apartment has been not working (for completely illogical reasons, the signal is registered as being there, and Time Warner sees that it's on, but we can't connect). Last night we got a new modem from Time Warner (well actually the other half of Prof. Brad Siegel picked it up yesterday). So we hooked it up and the internet worked again perfectly...for about an hour and a half, then it mysteriously stopped working again, just like before. So now we have to wait until NEXT SUNDAY for someone to actually come to our apartment and fix the problem, whatever that may be. It's all freakin retarded if you ask me. So I had to burn the strip to disk and then upload it at work, where I am now.
That's all for me. back to "work".

No comments: