Tuesday, April 17, 2007

No Bowl. Stick! Stick!

(click to enlarge)

They're tastier than an unguarded penguins nest.

Sorry for the delay. I could go on and make excuses, so I will. It was crazy at work all last week, and I was sick two weekends ago, and then last week was also the memorial service for my dead boss, and then I was abducted by aliens and then...ok, well the first three things are true.

But I now have ideas again so I will hopefully not get paused or delayed.

I am getting a lot of feedback from the people who "The Further Adventures of Josh" is based on, but not many others. Is this whole rehashing of my trip making sense to others? Are you all finding it interesting?

What about Stinky Foot? You guys reading/enjoying that?

I really would like to know.

Also, don't forget to check out my Zazzle Store pannel at the bottom of this page, as well as the bottom of the Stinky Foot page. I put up some new promotional products, as well as some Israel trip inspired products. It's all good fun!!

"You can't own property, man."
"I can, because I'm not a penniless Hippie!"

No comments: