Friday, April 27, 2007

Who Says What Makes Cold Cold?

(click to enlarge)

In my defence, it's only logical to assume that people who organize things don't know what they are talking about, ever. Also, who decides what's really cold? I mean my grandma once made me and my brother wear long-johns under our clothes...IN DISNEY WORLD! Granted it was december, but about an hour into the day, my brother and I were over-heating like crazy. I mean, I went to school upstate, and I would come home on winter break and walk the dog in a t-shirt, gym shorts and sandals...and this was BEFORE my parents moved to the South. So I think I was right in second guessing the fine people of Shorashim and the JNF...right?

Probably not.

And how about that allergy commercial with the Jockey! The dude not only has a high voice, but also is tiny and has POINTY EARS!! I am pretty sure that qualifies him as an elf. I discovered a real life elf. Eat that everyone who loves fanatsy stuff way more then I do! The latin name will be Joshuos Esawsomous.

Thursday Night TV on NBC is awesome again.
That's all I am going to say about that.

2 comments:

Sallymander said...

I was wearing my big puffy jacket and I even was freezing cold. That was such an awesome place that was plagued by the freezing cold and "Iba's" love for words.

JErich-Oh's said...

the only thing going through my mind that morning was "Oh man 'Iba', shut up, please please please shut up, let's go to the next spot!"